Instagram

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Night Market at Connaught.



Going to the pasar malam ( Night Market ) in Taman Connaught, Cheras ! 
Longest night market I've been too.. Btw, It was my first time going to this night market.
THE MOST CROWDED Night Market EVER !

We left around 7pm, massive jam on MRR2.. But no choice. sama sama jam with all the working people. 

So we gossip our butts off in the car..  
So it was quite a short drive, cause of the chit chat & gossips. . :)

My driver of the day (DOTD) ! >< hahah
She's just shy, she will warm up !

We roughly jam for about 45 mins to an hour before arriving. 

First thing we did, was to eat. 
SUPER DUPER HUNGRY !

Famous Asam Laksa ! YUM !~


Char Kuey Teow ! :)



 See our happy Faces !! Weeeee !~
(Actually we were very hungry ady, force my friends to take a pic first before starting !)
HAHAH! XD

Then our side dish ! Chow tao fu, (smelly taufu)
DELICIOUS ~~






FOOOOOOOD ! 

They seriously sell everything in the night market !
From cosmetic product to plants !








When i mean everything, I mean EVERYTHING !
WALAO ! Never ending of shops. 

I really had a great time shopping around even though i was really hot and was sweating like a dog. 
&
I guess Fiona & Rachel enjoyed themselves too..

Fiona Shopping for her phone's dust protector thingy !

Rachel? is the fashion here that bad? haha

While waiting for Fiona, CAMWHORE !



Ohhh, and i da pao this 

They call it Okonomiyaki, Japaneses pizza ! 
I checked in on foursquare, and someone said it was a must try !
But it taste similar to takoyaki. just that it's flat-yaki ! haha. I know i'm lame !

and

 Charcoal chicken for bf..
Poor fella had rice but no dishes ! haha

& also bought this phone cover !
OH SHIT ! 



Well, I'm Home at last !
Good nights everyone ! Tmr got exam and I'm still blogging !
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...