Instagram

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

A better April


April is Finally here !

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO...
Gonna finish my course soon. Finally gonna graduate with Adv Diploma !
March has been really hard for me.. having so much emotional difficulties.
But one should not cry over spilled milk !
Grazing ahead to the new month..
( glorious music in my head ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪)

really hope it will be better.. 
well, finishing my course means finals are coming soon !
I'm not ready ! (Still procrastinating !)
  


♫♪♫  You show the lights that stop me turn to stone    You shine it when I'm procrastinating ! ♫♪♫♪


hahaha ! Anywaysss....


My LOL moment.. 


Since it's April !
Let me share something.. 
I know I've been away for awhile. 
(I've been having a shitty March, FYI)

Hope you will like it... 

So here's a outfit post..
Tadaaaa..


I'm so excited. Finally my cat ears hat came in the mail..
I got the red and sis got the black..
(go view her blog : keryicanboleh.blogspot.com , 
I'm sure she will post a outfit post about it soon, so stay tuned !)

I know I'm a bit out dated, cause the cat ears was like so yesterday..
But it came late ! 
WHAT WAS I TO DO ?! T.T
and you know with Chinese new year and everything, it got delayed. 

HAT, Y U NO COME !




wth la.. just gonna rock my favorite red !
So you're gonna see me wear this hat more often !


I've no idea why my forehead looks so shiny.. 
like balding.. OMG !


Red Cat ears : Online shop
Mustache Top : Time square
Black skinny : Brands Outlet (super cheap, got it for Rm39)
Shoes : H&M




& a photo with my lovely photographer of the day #POTD.

EYE BAG LVL : ULTIMATE !
She really always help me to take lovely shots. Muacks. Love you !


♫♪♫♪ And so I tell myself not to procrastinate anymoreeeee~And dreaming when they're gone ♫♪♫♪


haha. XD


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...