Instagram

Friday, 12 April 2013

Gold w/ Black


Hello Everyone... 
I wonder how's everyone's April doing so far?
Actually I'm not really up to blogging so much this month.

Feel like I'm not giving my 100% ! T.T
& Also a bit demotivated with the numbers of viewers & likers on my blog & instagram ! T.T
(means i still need to improve my skills in taking pic ! haha.. 
HEY ! you think being a poser is easy ar..)
Trying to take a GWIYOME pose takes effort okay !


But nevertheless.. 









I know, leg-opening pose not the best. pose..
But i wanted to show you that it's a pants suit !
^^V


Accessories 

Gold Collar : China
Mustache earring & ring : Online Shop
Gold Watch : Casio
Gold Spikes Bangle : Online Shop







If you read my previous post..
I always like buying C&G items.
(FYI, C&G means Cheap & Good! ><)
Like who doesn't ! That's why, My sis & I got tickets to go Bangkok !
OMG ! Can't wait ! 


OOTD

Black Pants Suit : Time Square (Rm29)
Bag : Sg Wang (Rm20)
Wedge : MOD (Rm49)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...