Instagram

Monday, 28 October 2013

Out with my duckies


Omg, finally my weekend is over ! Have been working for levis throughout my weekend.
Can't rememeber the last time i work for a 10-10 job. My feet is so freaking sore now, and I started having sore throat !  So my voice now is super sexy (or manly..) haha ! Husky voice.. can be nickelback's lead singer ady! XD
But despite being so tired, I had fun working with the other girls. :DD
But too bad we didn't manage to take any pictures, hopefully to meet up soon ! :)

This post is just going to be a #OOTD post.
I wore this outfit to the Official Launch for GuessLuxe , Guess latest leather handbags..
The theme was suppose to be white , but unfortunately 90% of my wardrobe is black ! I had so limited choices ! T.T
So in the end 90% of my outfit is still BLACK ! I tried my best !  My wardrobe so boring right.. But i really love black, such a classy and yet elegant colour ! hahaha.. 
I'm like a fly and Black clothings are like the light that flies are attracted too ! hahaha.. but seriously !  
Okay~ will definitely, try out new colours the next time i go shopping ! !


Even for this outfit, it took me quite awhile to choose it. #girlsbeinggirls. haha



// Biker jacket and cropped top from H&M // Polka Dot skirt from BKK // Shoes from H&M // Duckie Necklace from BKK //
(This is how much i love shopping at H&M ! hahah ..)

Bringing my duckies out today, FINALLY !

I bought this duckie necklace from BKK. Super love it cause it's super duper eye catching. 
Everyone was like praising how cute was my duckie necklace.. Someone even wanted to take a picture of it !   (too bad she didn't wanted to take a picture of me, but still I was jumping on the inside, but trying to contain my happiness on the outside ! haha .. so i just answered, awhh thanks XD HAHAHHAHAHAH! Sendiri syok.. )


Will be blogging about The Official Launch for GuessLuxe Leather handbag soon ! 
So please stay tune. :D  *wink 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...