Instagram

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Loving my Hair with Hair Depot, by K Care.



Hmmmm.. Can't believe December is really here, seems like just yesterday that it was January. Time pass by so fast.. So i'm sure everyone has planned out their schedule for this month , with X'mas & new year coming. I'm sure everyone is super excited and anxious for the new year to come. As am i !
Another new year, December always makes me nervous, thinking on what i've done (or not yet do) throughout the year, trying to make the days left of 2013 count !  :D.. Making a new chapter in my life !

Well, coming back to the topic.. I will be blogging about my visit to Hair Depot, at Bangsar Baru ! So paiseh, I took quite awhile to update this post, was thinking of the best way to update my blog.. Hope you enjoy reading..
Really excited to be one of the many bloggers who were able to be invited to this event by, Illy from The ButterFly Projects .



Hair Depot has over 8,000 different types of products, so that you're able to find the best suited hair care for your scalp. With so many products in Hair Depot, you can definitely be able to find your favourite hair product here ! Their products are selected for their distinctive qualities & values, & Hair Depot also have great customer service to help you out with any questions you have about your hair. 
All the staff in Hair Depot are really friendly & helpful, they really explain in detail about their products. & if you are a certain type of scalp (sensitive, dry, or oily) , they will do their uttermost best to recommend to you the best hair care suited to your scalp.


During the event, people from the PR company & Hair Depot did an introduction of Hair Depot and it's products and also an explanation on what is this event all about. :)

& not forgetting Our amazing Mama-san, Tammy & super cute and adorable,Illy from the Butterfly Group


Products

Hair Depot is not only a Hair care shop, it also caters to all sorts of beauty needs !

 HAIR BOTOX ! !  XD
(My sis and i found this product from the shelf, and both of us kept laughing !! Didn't know that you can apply botox to your hair too.. HAHAHA!!
But this product actually really helps people with damage hair, it helps to strengthen your hair and gives your hair deep moisture ! )


 It's actually a hair wax ! Super cool packaging.. 

 Hair Chalk :)

 They also sell fake eye lashes too !



People who know me, knows that I'm quite a lazy person. I have always neglected my hair care and I'm usually very reluctant to spend money to hamper my hair (that's why my hair always look like grass/ lalang !! Some more with my bleach hair !).. On top of that, i always don't blow dry or have time to curl my hair, So it always looks the SAME ! Boring old hair.. (Sometimes, I'm so lazy until i don't even bother combing my hair !  This is my level of laziness ! HAHA~)  
I'm trying to change this bad habit, because your hair is actually really important when it comes to your physical appearance ! ! (It makes a big difference on how you look )

With much love from Hair Depot & The Butterfly Projects, they arranged for all bloggers, to have their scalp checked and also a hair makeover session using Hair Depot products..  YAYYYYY! ! It's really such a treat to be able to be pamper by others :D

Scalp Analysis


 My FACE ! haha.
(She was actually showing me my scalp condition, it's actually considered oily.. )

With this scalp analysis, I was able to know that I had oily scalp when all along i taught i had dry scalp. The lady who checked my scalp actually explain to me why i had oily scalp and recommend what type of products that i should try to use to prevent my scalp from being oily. 
Because by preventing oily scalp it also prevents DANDRUFF !! which i have, especially when I'm stressed out ! & it's really a rare experience to be able to have a scalp analysis. I was really lucky to be able to know my scalp condition. :)

 While waiting, here's some selfie with sis :D


Make Over Session

Using Hair Chalk


After analyzing your scalp, it's time to LOOK PRETTY ! :D
During my hair make over session, the stylist actually ask me what colour do i want to try and what sort of hair style i prefer..(but i told him, he can do whatever he wants, as long it looks good.. XD haha) But when i saw that they had the latest curling machine, i quickly told him that i wanted him to use that curler on my hair ! :D  Using hair chalk ( temporary hair dye ), he coloured my black hair into green colour ( which was actually my favourite colour ! ). 



How to use Magic Curler :



& using the Curl Expert K100 a.k.a MAGIC CURLER to curl my hair ! It's super easy and simple to use. It's the only curler so far I've seen that has a protective cover over it, so that you don't burn your fingers ! So good , right !! OMG, It's a must have on my wishlist ! 
Because of the protective feature, i really recommend this curler for everyone especially for first timers. Burning your fingers is not something you want while styling your hair.. really spoil mood !
The stylist taught me how to use the curler, so that you don't accidentally tangle your hair in the process of curling.. I love finding things that are simple, easy and safe ! 
It's really amazing how much has technology improved to provide us, girls with so much amazing tools! HAPPY !


My end result ! :D
(Really love my curls and the highlight that the stylist did to my hair ! Even after being curled, my hair still looks really bouncy and healthy !  LOVING MY HAIR TO THE MAX ! )

another lady actually ask me to add more colours to my hair.. since she was quite free.. XD

TAAADA ! This was my actual end result ! 
(NICE ?  :D)


FOOD ! :)




We had amazing take-away food from Little Wonton ! Super yummy and the packaging of the food is really cute. haha! Inside the cup of wontons, are selections of different types of wonton! (so you can try every flavour!  HMMMMMMMMM~  YUMMMMMMYYYY !)

Group Photo :)

Had our group picture with all the beautiful butterflies ! :D


Door Gift


Remembered earlier i did my scalp analysis, Hair Depot surprised us by giving us two (actual size) Shampoo & Hair Mask that is suitable for our personal scalp condition ! ! :D I'm such a HAPPY GIRL ! Really appreciate the efforts and time they have given to us ! ! (Some more got product to help me with my oily scalp ! YAYYYYYYYYY!)  
Because I have oily scalp, I was given a Scalp balance Shampoo & Hair Mask. This products helps to balance the moisture on your scalp and also to strengthen, thin & coloured hair ! It's really suitable for my hair and scalp condition.. 2 birds with 1 stone ! haha. 


Other than that, they also gave us a fully set of 12 assorted colours of Hair Chalk! So we can have coloured hair anytime ~  



So the next time when you have any hair or scalp problems, feel free to drop by any Hair Depot outlet. I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out with any problems you are facing. :)
Damansara Utama UptownNo.69, G/F Jalan SS21/37 Damansara Utama
Damansara
47400
Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia
tel: +60 3 7710 8009

Closed on Sunday
10:00am-8:00pm (Mon-Sat)

View Larger Map
Kota Damansara
No.17-1
Jalan PJU 5/11
Dataran Sunway
Kota Damansara
47810
Petaling Jaya
Selangor D.E.
Malaysia
tel: +60 3 6141 0199

Closed on Monday
10:00am-8:00pm (Tues-Sun)


View Larger Map
Kepong Desa Aman Puri No.2-12A, Block F
Jalan D 1/3
Desa Aman Puri
52100
Kepong
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
tel: +60 3 6277 9010

Closed on Sunday
10:00am-8:00pm (Mon-Sat)

View Larger Map

Subang Jaya SS15
No.1 G/F,
Jalan SS15/8A,
Subang Jaya
47500
Subang Jaya
Selangor D.E.
Malaysia
tel: +60 3 5612 2813 
 
Closed on Sunday
10:00am-8:00pm (Mon-Sat)


View Larger Map
 
Taman Tun Dr Ismail No.36G (Grd. Floor)
Jalan Tun Mohd. Fuad
Tmn Tun Dr. Ismail
60000
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
tel: +60 3 7728 6011


Closed on Sunday
10:00am-8:00pm (Mon-Sat)

View Larger Map

Bangsar Baru 
No.20 G/F,
Jalan Telawi Lima,
Bangsar Baru
59100
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
tel: +60 3 2202 2215 
 


Closed on Sunday
10:00am-8:00pm (Mon-Sat)



View Larger Map
Selayang Jaya
No14 (Grd. Floor)
Jalan SJ6
Taman Selayang Jaya
68100
Batu Caves
Selangor D. E.
Malaysia
tel: +60 3 6137 0235

Closed on Monday
9:00am-7:00pm (Tues-Sun)


View Larger Map
 


























That's all.. Thank you for reading all the way until down here ! *wink 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...