Instagram

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Chinese New Year, A time to increase body weight !


So Chinese New Year is here ! Is time for FEEDING SEASON !  HAHA!  People often think that I'm those ABC (ppl always speak english) don't know chinese.. Even though my Chinese is only half cooked, I'm really Super Duper Typical Chinese ! I Love everything about CNY ! I love the Hot Sunny weather, love the gathering of all our relatives, love the ang pau (red packet), and especially love THE FOOD ! CNY is the only time i let myself OVER EAT for 3 Days !  haha.. Like literally over eat every single meal ! Cause for my Family we hardly eat home cook food, so being able to eat all the authentic chinese dishes you don't normally get to eat ! HOW TO RESIST !

Actually come to think about it, I just notice that i've been blogging for almost 1 year already.. Haha. Time pass so fast. One of my first few posts was also about last years CNY..  Well, much have change.. Hopefully for the best. Hopefully this year to receive more positive changes :D *fingers crossed !

This is just a random post, wanted to update about what's been happening lately !  Just visited a Chinese doctor yesterday, was having some period cramps and my period don't come as regular as it should be. All my aunty was like so worried, asking me to go see Chinese doctor to check my condition.. Haha.. Make me feel scared also, so quickly came back and made appointment ! I was quite scared at first, cause my friend recommended this place to me, she said it was the most painful experience in her LIFE ! O.O  So i was trying my best to mentally prepare myself for the pain.. But the doctor said i only needed to do acupuncture (the ones you see in movie, ppl stick little needles into your skin) So it wasn't that bad la.. Haha (scare myself ) & i really want to thanked daniel who bought me there, and waited for me. Really appreciate his presence there, kinda not so scary ady than going alone !  HAHA ! ( yes, imma chicken sh*t)
Yeah, so that's me during the CNY.. So i took some food pictures and also my outfit during the first day of CNY :D

Reunion Lunch

Home made Yee Sang ! :D


In order to be less main stream, My aunty made Reunion Lunch for us ! HAHA.. This was just half of the portion..
(photo taken from my cousin's Fb page)
Say Hello to my Relatives. But I'm not inside, cause i'm the Camera Women. :D

Spending this year CNY without my Handsome Brother XD.. His still in Queensland finishing up his Internship. It's been almost a year his gone, really hope he comes back to Malaysia soon ! starting to miss his chubby face ! HAHAHA... (if you're reading this, WE MISS YOU HERE !)

Biscuits


YUMMY BISCUITS.. All home made !

I also wanted to bake some stuff to bring back to show case some of my skills.. But i was so caught up with work, I didn't have any time ! Procrastinating Queen ! XD  
The white biscuit on the right, is like the best tapioca biscuits i have ever eaten , IN MY LIFE !  texture and taste, is like the BOMB ! love it so much.. :D


MORE FOOD !


 Steamboat dinner on the Second Day of CNY ! 
( What diet plan ?  Haha !)



Went to my mother side to visit on the third day of CNY, another type of Chinese cuisine ! YUMMY ! See, how not to fat ?  XD  My aunty really spoils us.. even she is 70+ she still cooked all these yummy food for us ! So touched,  so in return, I baked a cheesecake for her. She's not your typical aunty, SHE LOVES CHEESECAKE !  she said mine was a little sweet for her, so the next time i will tone down the sugar specially for her ! ;)

OOTD 



So we kinda stayed a day longer in my hometown. Food was good and all, but there wasn't any entertainment. We went to watch movie, but tickets was sold out ! HAHA.. So my sis and I decided to just dress up to take nice OOTD shots to update our Insta.. So here are some shots we look at a nearby run down play ground. :D  Yes, My sis was my pro photographer! So much thanks and credits to her Skill ! 

Wearing this dress, cause my tummy was kinda bloated already.. HAHA! Something Comfortable.. 



Love the lighting, but it was extremely hot ! half way through i was sweating ady ! trying to maintain my makeup, so that it doesn't smudge ! HAHA... 

Espcially love this shot ! <3

// Purple printed dress from H&M// Black heels from H&M // Gold watch from Casio //


That's all for my CNY, 
will update soon with Chenelle's Birthday Party soon. So stay tune ! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...