Instagram

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Marini's on 57


I'm suppose to show you the view from the 57th floor.. But camera had flash, so this pic became my selfie instead. HAHA!

Had this opportunity to visit Marini's on 57, cause it was Molly's birthday ! Some more it was her 21st, so Amanda was the one who suggested to go to Marini's. I have never been there before, so i had to use waze to find it. It's actually right beside Mandarin Oriental. & directly behind KLCC. So head towards KLCC, and waze the place, you're on the right road ! haha..

Getting back to our celebration. :D Molly and i have been friends for almost 10 years.. (yes, we have our ups and downs) But she never fails to cheer me up when i'm upset. 


Before coming, i drop by to buy a Millie crepe cake.. (what's a birthday without a cake , right ?)  haha.. actually this is my first time trying a crepe cake ! (it's super yummy, i had two slice ! :D)

 Molly, amanda , me 



It was a weekday, me and molly had work and amanda had class.. so we were only able to meet for drinking session. So each of us ordered a margarita or some type of alcohol drink.. ( I hardly go fancy place to enjoy expensive drink.. can't remember what i order!)
We also ordered some calamari !  For our supper ~ haha

Here's a selfie of mine without flash.. not really sure you can see the view.. haha


Anyways, that's all for this post. Just wanted to wish my lovely babe : HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY ! Hope you really be happy always, and this year be a more wonderful year for you. :)  You know i love you long long. ( even though we hardly meet !  but my heart di sisi awak ! hehehe ! )




Marini's on 57

Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088 K.L, Malaysia

03-21612880 / 4880

www.marinis57.com 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...