Instagram

Friday, 24 October 2014

Garage 51, Bandar Sunway


Hello hello ! been cafe hopping recently with some friends but never really got a chance to update my blog about the cafes. So here is one of the amazing cafe i been hopping too..
I'm sure most people have already heard of Garage 51. Especially those sunway students.. Sunway students are so freaking lucky, there have so many cafe nearby.. Can't wait to try all of them !

But anyways, let's start with this one first... hehe..

Interior

 CAKES !!




I really love their interior it's really vintage garage feel.. Cause their furniture are really cool. Cause they use tongs and they have wooden table.. Good for taking pictures ! HAHA..
I kinda assume they called in Garage 51 is because the area is fully packed with Car garage for servicing cars.. so i think that's why..?  haha.. maybe la. If you know why, maybe can let me know.. haha..

FOOD & DRINKS

 This is one of their Daily Specials.. 
I kinda forgot the name, but there is Quinoa, baked eggs and meatballs.. :D
(It's not bad, but i was actually looking forward to order their baked eggs.. haha!)

 Awesome Garage Breakfast  (RM19)

 Flat White (RM8.90)

Oreo Cheesecake ( RM9.90)

The food was really delicious and the coffee was good ! I would definitely recommend you to come to this place.. it have a really good environment and i would have to say their service was really good. Their staff there are really friendly and cheerful.. So i think for me that's is really a plus if the staff are friendly.. Cause i super hate to go have good food, but then their staff are very cocky ! haha..

But that's just me.. So yes, haven't been to Garage 51?  Should definitely pay them a visit !

here's my lunch buddy for today, Ms yuyin !
(thanks for accompanying me!  have a good chit chat session with you.. :D)



So nice ho the lighting ! :D


 here's my OOTD shot..

Credits to the lady in the Mirror ! (Or reflection.. hahaha!)


Garage 51
51, Jalan PJS 11/9, Bandar Sunway,

Working Hours:
Tuesday - Sunday (11am-11pm)

hello@garage51my.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...